Monday, May 11, 2009

Starting to put a list together

Ok, I would like to start collecting email and physical addresses. Even if you are not going to be able to attend the reunion this year, it would be great to have them. If you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment here, email me at amandaarmstrong82@gmail.com. And if you really don't feel comfortable, try facebook or just check back here for updates!

I hope to hear from everyone soon. And if any classmate is not on the Internet, but you know there whereabouts, let me know if we can get either an email or address for them!

Thanks for your help!

PS If you leave a comment here, I will take the information, but not publish it, so I will be the only one that sees it!

1 comment:

Hayden Life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contributors