Sunday, May 3, 2009

Really --- any updates on a reunion?

If you've been following the DHS 2000 wall on facebook, there hasn't been any contact from the senior officers who are usually charged with organizing a reunion. And we are now a year away from reaching 10 years. With that being said, really, we need to get an idea of how many people would want to come. And that includes some financial input. Please add your comments to this post, and please get as many Class of 2000'ers to email me and get added to the list. Also, join the Facebook DHS Class of 2000 for updates as well. Thanks Amber Greenwood for setting that up.

Let's start a "Where are they now" post section. Email me a few paragraphs about where you've been since high school (and a pic of course) and I will post them! Can't wait to see where you've been! amandaarmstrong82@gmail.com

On the left, there are two polls: would you come to the reunion? and how much would be willing to pay? Please take a sec to answer~

PS If you know where the officers are and how to contact them, let them know about this website! (Stacie Molyneaux, Lauren Christopher, Joe Olson)

3 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

Amanda, I have contacts for both Lauren & Stacie. I'll mention this link to them. Thanks for putting this blog together!

Stacie said...

Hi Amanda!

A friend of mine just let me know about this blog! I'm not on facebook, so wasn't aware of the other page.

I would love some help in planning the reunion! You can contact me by e-mail if you'd like. staciepettingill (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!
Stacie (Molyneaux) Pettingill

a said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks for forwarding this message on. I took a peek and it looks like you are in TX? Wow! How are you!

Contributors