Sunday, January 24, 2010

Next Step: Your Help!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for everyone who sent me their info! I'm gonna level with you: we have 30 of you who responded. Which is a good start, but now we are moving on to the next step:

Anyone reading this needs to forward this blog on to ANY CONTACTS you have from High School. I personally have 21 contacts in my e-mail who have not e-mailed the high school account.

Please send an e-mail with a link to the blog and tell them we need their info. Then it's up to them. I realize you may not want to do this, but it will help us SO much.

After we wait for the next wave of contacts, we will mainly be tracking down everyone individually. So please keep the e-mails going. Forward this blog to everyone you know!

Send your name (including maiden), e-mail address,
and a yes/no for the reunion to:

Thanks!
Stacie

No comments:

Contributors